- To download the latest version, login to The UC Guys website and visit the “My Account” section
- Unzip downloaded file to a location of your choice
- If you currently have a licence and want to save the time re-entering this information, copy over the “Config.dat” file from your existing installation. You may still be asked to re-validate, however the information should be pre-populated
- Note that beta licences have a 60 day life. If you find that your licence is no longer valid, either purchase a licence through the online shop or download a free 30-day trial
- Drop down selection boxes now support search
- Search and select multiple Group Agents
- Improved the application windows scaling when changing its size
- New “Health” tab reports on potential issues within your Response Group deployment e.g;
- Queues that have no groups
- Groups that have no users or users that no longer exist
- Referenced SIP addresses that are external
- Deactivated Workflows
- and more!
- When deleting an item, a check is now performed to notify you if it is currently in use e.g;
- Deleting a Workflow that is referenced by another Workflow or Queue overflow or timeout
- Deleting Queues that are referenced Workflows or other Queues
- Business Hours or Holidays referenced by Workflows
- and more!
- Audio file selector now defaults to WAV and WMA
- Pool can no longer be changed once saved
- Resolved duplicate users being populated after refreshing
- And many other minor fixes!
- You can only select one Holiday per Workflow on the Designer tab – Holidays should be managed from the Holidays tab rather than assigning multiple Holiday Groups. This will be resolved in a later version to support compatibility with the native management tools
- The application may become unstable when left open for extended periods of time